Lobby and interior wall signs are often the main sign that many businesses use for their image. The experts at Sign-A-Rama have extensive experience with every type of lobby sign you can imagine.
From simple vinyl graphic logos to gorgeous wall murals...
From straightforward routed plastic signs to spectacular three dimensional and hand carved logos...
Our creativity and incredible sign equipment is at your disposal!
Using our Gerber Sabre router table, we have the ability to design and route virutally any type of logo or art piece. Typical material choices for interior lobby signs are:
- PVC in varying thicknesses
- Acrylic for a great glossy finish
- HDU (high density urethane) is perfect for simple or complicated routing
- Brushed silver or gold laminates create a classy professional final product
- Formica laminates offer limitless possibilities for logo and letter faces and backer panels
Lobby and wall sign installation methods vary based on the desired final "look" of the project. We can mount the individual logos and letters directly onto almost all wall materials, but often recommend using a solid backer panel instead. This allows us an opportunity to assemble the entire sign at our office and install the larger panel with minimal effect on the walls of your building. Acrylic makes for a perfect solution as a back panel because it carries a high gloss finish that looks fantastic in an office environment!